Convenient Downtown Location-NEWLY REMODELED APARTMENTS available-29-story high-rise apartment building-stunning Arch/Riverfront/City Views. Where Quality, Service and Security come first!
Top Reasons to live at The Gentry's Landing:
- 25 minutes from Scott Air Force Base
- Incredible views of the Arch/Riverfront/City
- Excitement and security of high-rise living
- Spacious apartment homes with floor to ceiling windows
- Great amenities, convenient downtown location
- Easy access to major highways, public transportation, St Louis Lambert Airport
- Rooftop swimming pool & observation deck
- Grocery store, deli, dry-cleaner on-site
- Two fitness centers & sauna open 24 hours
- Laundry Room open 24 hours
- Lobby Attendant/Concierge & Camera surveillance 24 hours
- Community Room & Business Center w/WiFi open 24 hours
- Attached Garage Parking for additional monthly fee
- Short-term leases available (two month minimum unfurnished/one month minimum fully furnished)
- Friendly, accommodating staff
UNFURNISHED APARTMENT PRICES:
Studio's (500 s.f.) $569 - 798
Small One Bedroom Apartments (600 s.f.) $619 ? 881
Large Riverfront One Bedroom Apartments (750 s.f.) $855 - 1083
Two Bedroom Apartments (1050 s.f. & 1075 s.f.) $905 - 1438
FULLY FURNISHED APARTMENT PRICES:
One Bedroom Convertible $1625/$1750
Large Riverfront One Bedroom $1875/$2025
Two Bedrooms $2025/$2200 (one month minimum lease)
Special discounted apartments starting at $41/day or $1225/month - limited availability.
PENTHOUSE APARTMENTS 1825 s.f. overlooking the Arch/Riverfront, two balconies, two bedrooms or great home/office combination!
Stop in, call or email for more information or to schedule a tour!
The Gentry's Landing -
"More than you'd expect for less than you'd imagine!
Typical lease one year. One month minimum lease for Fully Furnished Apartments, Short-term leases available (as short as two months) for Unfurnished Apartments also.
Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Check Availabilityor call
When I first moved to Genty's in 2010 it was a great place to live and affordable. I had a nice large studio c Read Moreonvertible to myself. Then I moved to the 12th floor and rents started going up on everyone it was no longer affordable because of the rent and utilities and laundry and parking that combined with ever raising rent forced me to leave to live in south city.
December 24, 2013
I lived in Gentry's Landing in 2009; the building itself isn't bad, but the management (at least back then) co Read Moreuld use some serious help. The day I moved in, my heat and AC were broken and my apartment's bathroom and kitchen were filled with dead bugs. They told me simply it "happens" and they'd "get around to it." It wasn't until I threatened to withhold my first month's rent and contact the county health department that things were finally repaired.
December 24, 2013
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?