Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Apartments
- High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Extra Shower In Basement
- In Addition To Garage, Plenty Of Street Parking
- Self-cleaning Oven
- Separate Front & Back Outside entry For Each Apt.
- Space For Gardening
- Space In Basement For Playroom
- Space In Basement For Workshop
- Tile Flooring
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Smoke Free
Two Well-Maintained One-Bedroom Apartments in Traditional Four-Family Flat, available separately or together.
*Family-owned and proudly maintained since 1925.
*Each apartment has one bedroom, living room, dining room, and kitchen.
*Open & airy ambience.
*Traditional Features: Stained glass; hardwood floors . . .
*Quality Renovations/Updates: kitchens; baths; central air; energy-efficient Pella windows; tuck pointing; extra insulation; porches . . .
*Clean, dry basement with washer/dryer connections; storage space; space for workshop or playroom.
*Fenced yard, patio, flagstone, concrete walks . . .
*Detached brick garage.
*Each apartment can be completely separate from the other. OR: They can be connected from the inside by French Doors. When rented together, they provide privacy for each occupant, while also having the flexibility to open into each other for entertaining.
* Rent: From $650 for each apartment.
*A Place You Will Be Proud to Call HOME!
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Monday-Sunday: Please Call