Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 12 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (7)
2 more floor plans
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Gated Access
- Business Center
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- 17-24 Foot Timber Ceilings
- 24-Hour Online Resident Services
- Black Granite Countertops and Maple Cabinetry
- Chef's Island (Select Floorplans)
- Complimentary Gourmet Coffee at Mer Mart Cafe
- Complimentary Pet Service Stations
- Complimentary Recycling Services
- Complimentary Resident Newsletter
- Exterior Balcony
- Furnished Suites Available
- Guest Intercom Access Control
- HD Television Programming Available
- Hot Tub with Skyline View
- Internet and Cable Ready
- Maple Hardwood Floors and Exposed Brick Walls
- Modern Kitchen Appliances Include: Microwave, ...
- On-Site Garage Parking Available
- On-Site Retail: Prime 1000 Steakhouse and Char...
- On-Site Storage Units Available
- Package Receiving
- Panoramic City Views (Select Floorplans)
- Pets Are Welcomed & Adored...That Means Large D...
- Resident Social Activities
- Rooftop Sun Deck with Exhilarating Water Feature
- Rooftop Terrace with Two Barbeque Grills
- Washer and Dryer in Each Loft
- Water/Sewer/Trash Paid
- Window Coverings on Expansive Windows
Units may feature
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
Live in the heart of exciting downtown St Louis!
There is truly no neighborhood setting in St Louis area that offers such rich history and excitement as the Washington Avenue Loft District. In the heart of the city, the swirling nightlife, top notch restaurants, intimate cafes, intriguing art galleries and many unique shops are only some of the amenities to be enjoyed. And the commute to work will take less time than it takes to finish your latte. Just steps away from the City Museum, the Arch, Laclede`s Landing, the Riverfront, and all of your favorite sporting venues- living where you play takes on a whole new meaning.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months, 14 months, 15 months, 16 months, 17 months, 18 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: At the Merchandise Mart, pets are welcomed and adored...that means LARGE dogs too! Pet interview required and breed restrictions apply. Please contact the leasing office for details.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Similar Apartments in or near Saint Louis, MO
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.