Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Omaha, NE
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Access to Indoor Pool and Fitness Center
- Attached garages in select floorplans
- Emergency Maintenance
- Leasing consultants are available for tours
- Loft-style one bedrooms-up to 950 square feet
- Pets Allowed
- Tour all 5 properties before making a decision
- Two pets, cats and small dogs (up to 40 pounds)
- W/D connections in select apts.
- Woodburning fireplaces warm up the winter nights
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
You don't have to travel to the Old Market to find the ever-popular "loft" apartment. This is an apartment you won't find anywhere else: spiral stairs, skylights, two-story cathedral ceilings, lofted bedroom overlooking the living room, dramatic in design, styled for comfortable hassle-free west Omaha living! No downtown parking problems, park at your door or in your private garage!
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.