Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Omaha, NE
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour laundry center
- 6, 9, and 12 month lease terms available
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Breakfast bar
- Clubhouse and Huge Swimming pool
- Corporate Billing Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Minutes away from elementary school
- Minutes away from shopping
- One and two bedroom townhomes and apartments
- One bedroom loft townhomes with attached garages
- Pets Allowed
- Vaulted ceilings
- Washer/dryer Hook-up in select 2 bedrooms
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
Spacious Townhomes and Apartments offer unique floorplans designed for the modern lifestyle. Woodburning fireplaces and vaulted ceilings are just a few of The Reserve at the Knolls distinctive qualities available in select homes. Our two-story floorplans really are a must see! Convenient on-site large 24-hour community laundry. All townhomes are accompanied with attached garages and openers.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months,9 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: 25 Pound Weight Limit.Breed Restrictions: Weight Restrictions. 25 pound weight limit in apartments, and 70 pounds in townhomes. Max 2 pets. Call for more detials!.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.