Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Omaha, NE
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour fitness center with free weights
- Attached and detached garages with openers
- Close to walking trail, park
- Cozy gas fireplaces
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra large closets
- Frost-free refrigerator with icemaker
- Full-size washer and dryer included
- Garden soaking tubs
- Heated swimming pool
- Huge 1 and 2 bedroom floorplans
- Intrusion alarms (in select units)
- Keyed access entry
- Pets Allowed
- Spacesaver microwave
- Spacious bathrooms with double sinks
- Storage closets on patio and deck
- Vaulted ceilings in 3rd floor units
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Enjoy the comfort, style, and customer service you deserve at Standing Bear Lake Apartments! For the lifestyle that demands location, convenience and a tranquil setting, Standing Bear Lake is the obvious choice. We offer the best of both worlds -- a quiet country setting conveniently located near shopping, dining, entertainment and I-680. In the country... west of the city -- that's Standing Bear Lake Apartments!!!
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.