Similar Apartment rentals in Omaha, NE you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- *Select units
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- 24-hour fitness with free weights
- Attached and detached garages w/openers
- Borders spectacular Tranquility Park
- Cozy gas fireplaces
- Dine-in kitchen and formal dining room
- Extra large closets
- Frost-free refrigerator with icemaker
- Full-size washer and dryer included
- Furnished apartments available on request
- Heated swimming pool and sauna
- Huge 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans
- Intrusion alarms*
- Keyed access entry
- Large bathrooms with double sinks*
- Oversized soaking tubs*
- Spacesaver microwaves
- Storage closets on decks and patios
- Vaulted ceilings*
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
A luxury apartment community with many amenities designed for those who want a home reflecting their discriminating style combined with tasteful elegance. Bordering beautiful Tranquility Park, this newer community reflects the careful attention given to detail while offering the convenience of immediate access to shopping, health care, banking, and fine dining. Peaceful surroundings, privacy and accessibility define the lifestyle available.
Cats Only. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $250 pet deposit. Non-refundable fee. Must be declawed, spayed or neutered.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.