Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Camden, NJ
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- Air conditioning
- Assigned parking available
- Bus Route on River Road
- Ceiling fan available in the deluxe
- Close to 36th Street Riverline
- Emergency Maintenance
- Gas Range
- Heat, Hot Water and Cooking Gas in Most Units*
- Laundry Facility On-Site
- New/Renovated Interior
- On-site Maintenance Staff
- Private Entrances in Most Apartments
- Private Parking for Residents
- Public Transportation
- Se Habla Espa?ol
- Se Habla Espanol
- Separate dining room in some apartments
- Tucked within a residential area
- Upgraded and Deluxe Apartments Now Available!
- Wall-to-Wall Carpet or Hardwood Floors
- Window Treatments
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
A Wide Variety of Floorplans to Choose From...Location, Location, Location - Ours Can't Be Beat...Individual Entries
Comfort, affordability and well maintained apartment homes. Cramer Hill Apartments are fabulously located in Camden, NJ, minutes from the Riverline (36th Street Station), Rutgers University, Ben Franklin Bridge and Cooper Hospital. At Cramer Hill you will find a variety of spacious floor plans to choose from. Call our professional leasing staff to set up your appointment today! NJAA Winner for Best Corporate Website!
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.