Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 35 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (5)
- Sq Ft
- Sq Ft
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
Spacious apartment homes with hardwood floors, front and rear entrances, 2 blocks from Patco Westmont Train, minutes from Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, Routes 70, 73, 295 and the NJ Turnpike.
Haddon Hills Apartments offers four different floor plans ranging from one and two bedroom apartments to two and three bedroom townhomes. Our community is centrally located near major highways, Routes 38, 295 73, 70, NJ Turnpike, two blocks from the PATCO Westmont Train Station and ten minutes from Philadelphia and Cherry Hill. Haddon Hills features 432 apartments on 27 landscaped areas and is convenient to shopping, dining and night life. Once you visit, you will want to call Haddon Hills, home.
Apartment 432 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Recycling Available
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- 10 minutes to Philadelphia and Cherry Hill
- 2 blocks from Westmont Patco Speedline
- 27 spacious landscaped acres with mature trees
- Ceiling fans
- Front and rear entry
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Heat/Hot water included
- Minutes to Campbell Soup Company
- Modern Kitchen with separate dining room
- New/Renovated Interior
- Newer upgraded cabinetry in most models
- On site Resident Manager
- On-site parking
- Oversize windows
- Public Transportation
- Spacious 1, 2 BDR models and 2 BDR/3 BDR townhomes
- Townhouse type units in a Garden Apartment setting
- Walking distance to area shopping, banking, dining
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
Cats Allowed. Call for Policy. Call for service animal policy.
12 month lease.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Goldberg RealtyView all Goldberg Realty properties
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Ratings and Reviews
Great service great people
Surveyed on: December 24, 2013
The staff was always working to make things right and always attentive to concerns.
Surveyed on: January 15, 2014
The office staff are always pleasant and quick to respond to any issues. Maintenance is timely and courteous.
Surveyed on: December 10, 2013
Location was great. Price was fair. Older building so there are thin walls and floor creeks. Heard everything Read Moremy neighbors did. My specific apartment had a problem that sewage would leak into the yard in front of my place.
Surveyed on: December 25, 2013
Haddon Hills Apartments Resident
1. Needed construction was messy. White brick/cement dust covered all patio items and we weren't notified wh Read Moreen they were at our section. Management did not respond to cleaning this up.
2. I loved using the clothes dryer arms in the courtyard, but these were unsightly and need to be updated.
3. First time offense of having to pay rent late due to a medical condition and missed work ended me in a court. I was humiliated by this. Consider revising this.
Surveyed on: December 20, 2013
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center