Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Hawthorne, NJ
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Granite Countertops
- Off Street Parking
- Self-cleaning Oven
- Tile Flooring
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Beautiful new construction 3BR 2.5 bathroom duplex.In great area of Hawthorne very quiet neighborhood.
Available June 1st (possibly sooner)
- 1900 sq feet of living space plus Full Basement (unfinished)
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Granite Counters and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Large Eat in Kitchen with plenty of cabinet space
- Formal Dining Room and Living Room
- 3 bedrooms, each has a walk-in closet
- Master bath and 1 guest bath on 2nd floor, first floor half bath
- Washer and Dryer in utility room off of 1st floor kitchen
- 1 Car attached garage and driveway
- Close to shopping, dining and major highways
- Great for corporate rental or New York or North Jersey professionals, conveniently located within half mile of train station
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
- 1yr Lease Required
- Utilities not included
- No Smoking/No Pets
- 1.5 Month Security and first month rent due upon lease signing
- CREDIT CHECK REQUIRED
- NO REALTOR FEE (posted by owner)
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.