Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Attached Garages in Select Homes
- Camden County College - Cherry Hill
- Cherokee High School
- Close to Shopping, Restaurants, Entertainment, ...
- Double Sinks in Master Bath in Select Homes
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fireplace in Select Homes
- Gated Entrance
- Ice Maker
- Less Than One Mile from Routes 70 and 73
- Major Employer Discounts with Our LINC Program
- Marlton Middle School
- Newly Renovated Clubhouse and Apartment Homes!
- Nine Foot Ceilings
- Pets with Limitations
- Picnic Area with Gas Grill
- Private Pond bordered by a Walking Path
- Short Term Available
- Townhome Style Living
- Valet Waste Removal
- Van Zant Elementary School
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Welcome to Brook View Apartments!
Brook View is a gated community sitting on 15 scenic acres in Marlton, New Jersey. The garden style community consists of 116 luxury apartment and townhomes with private entrances, gourmet kitchens, nine foot ceilings and direct garage access in select homes. Our community is situated less than one mile from Routes 70 and 73, providing easy to retail shops, restaurants, major employers and Center City Philadelphia.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 2 months, 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: $300 non-refundable fee for 1 pet, $500 non-refundable fee for 2 pets*$25 pet rent per pet under 25 lbs.*$50 pet rent per pet over 25 lbs.*2 pets max per household*Breed Restrictions Apply
For more information, please
or check availability.
Lincoln Property CompanyView all Lincoln Property Company properties
Call or email the property directly: