Similar Townhome rentals in New Brunswick, NJ you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
2,000 sq feet brand new 3 bedroom 2 1/2 Bath townhouse for rent $2,290.00/Month (2425 Canterbury Lane North Brunswick, NJ 08902)
Located in Rt 1, only 10 minutes from Rutger Campus and 15 minutes to Princeton, ideal location close everything important to you (shopping, restaurant, cinema, gym, park).
Train station: Jersey Ave Train Station / New Brunswick Train Station.
Ready to move in March 1, 2012. No pet allow.
- Master bed room with cathedral ceiling, 4 recessed lights with dimmer switch, two walk in closets, telephone and internet cable line, new carpet, two big window with blind.
- Master bath room - granite counter top and double sink, ceramic tile shower and floor.
- main bath room - marble counter top, ceramic tile shower and floor.
- Second and third bed room with linen closet, telephone and internet cable line, new carpet, big window with blind .
- Kitchen - Granite counter top, upgrade cabinet, internet cable,ceramic tile flooring, window with blind, upgrade sink and faucets, new refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher,gas range, breakfast
counter top etc.
- Great room with 25 foot cathedral ceiling, hard wood flooring, gas fireplace, 4 recessed lights with dimmer switch, tv cable.
- Living room - internet cable, carpet, blind.
- Dining room with bay window and blind, hard wood flooring.
- Powder room in first floor with hardwood flooring.
- 1 car garage with garage door opener, park in driveway and more common parking area.
- Laundry room with new washer and dryer.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.