Looks like Indigo Drive is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Brand new 4 bedroom townhome close to Pool, Fitness Center. Its cheery, spacious with plenty of sunshine all day long. Close to major highways and destinations. 15 minutes to New Brunswick, 45 minutes to NYC
# of Bathrooms: 2.50
Sq. Footage: 2080
Garage size: 1
Year built: 2006
School District: Old Bridge
House Amenities: Corner Towne house with plenty of sunshine all day long, 3 side open, lovely, cheery feel, Carpeted Floors, Wooden Floor in Foyer and Landing Areas, Upgraded Master Bath, Central AC, 3 sided Fireplace right in Family, Modern Kitchen, Gas Range, Microwave, Oven, Beautiful Stucco front, Patio, Separate (non-shared) driveway
This is absolutely new, cheery and spacious town home. It is an end unit of a housing community and is great access to the Pool, Fitness Center and Clubhouse of the community located in Old Bridge, Middlesex, N.J. This town home was built with space and light in mind the property features numerous windows to take in the gorgeous view all around. Commuting to NYC is a breeze via "park and ride" that's right around the corner and close proximity to all major highways as well.
- Flooring: hardwood foyer & garage entrance, Upgraded carpet upgraded padding
- Master bedroom with walk-in his and hers closets w/extra shelving
- Master bathroom: Upgraded flooring, vanity, spacious bathtub, separate shower area
- Kids room (or Study Room) is next to Master Bed
- 3rd and 4th Bedrooms are across the hallway
- Main bathroom: Upgraded designer tiles and fittings.
- 3 sided automatic gas fireplace is in the kitchen and family room with upgraded oak wood mantle
- Kitchen: stainless steel appliances, oak wood finish cabinets, upgraded Corian shelves and ceramic tiles
- Laundry Room: with washer, dryer and sink
- Finished garage with insulated garage door
- Extended Patio
DIRECTIONS (Please use these directions as its a new community)
From Route 9 North:
Take Route 9 N past Ferry Road
Turn Right onto Inverness Drive, Right onto Oakwood Drive, Right onto Point of Woods Drive, Right onto Lavender Drive, Left onto Indigo Drive (30 Indigo Drive)
- Minimum 6 months lease, 1 year lease available
- 1.5 months security deposit
- $25 monthly pet rent, $300 non-refundable pet fee.
- $195 Association fee - covers landscaping, snow removal, common facilities - pool, tennis, club house etc.
- Exclusive - Rent to Buy Option available after 1 year lease
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.