Contact for details (732) 709-4348
Sales Associates available 24 hours a day -- Call Now
Welcome to Market Street Apartments, a beautiful place to live. This community is professionally managed with excellent management and maintenance staff. Call our leasing office today for more information on your new home at Market Street Apartments. All team members of Morgan Properties are committed to providing exceptional service to our residents. We are committed to providing our residents with prompt assistance and personalized attention. Every team member takes pride in demonstrating respect, politeness and service with a smile. We're sure you'll be happy with your new apartment home because we check, inspect and perfect 101 areas of your home before you move-in. We make sure that everything is clean, working properly and ready for an easy move-in day! We are proud to offer emergency maintenance service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Yes, we will be there for you even on weekends and holidays. We offer you the opportunity to tell us how we?re doing through online feedback forms, any time of the day or night. We love to hear from you and strive to make your apartment living experience the best it can be.
Flexible lease terms.
2 Pets Max. $350 Pet Deposit. $75 Pet Rent. Breed Restrictions Apply.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Check Availabilityor call
1) The doors should have "peepholes" to be able to see outside the door.
2) There should be security camera Read Mores in the foyer, because many people are entering the facilities that are not the residents and it sounds like they're forcing the main door.
3) Educate residents in being more considerate with fellow residents due to noise and cleanliness.
June 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us what you think! Glad you think we are doing a good job, but can also make some improvements to make our service outstanding. Our property team has already responded directly to our certified resident to see how we can make their apartment living experience better.
1. I believe there should be drop box for rent and mail to management. 2. There should also be a management of Read Morefice in the building to enable a more effective "management" of the property.
3. There should be at least one camera in the lobby, now days cameras are everywhere and they help solve crimes...
4. There should be a more effective way of screening occupants, during the last year and a half I have seen a disturbingly obvious change in the environment such as excessive noise in surrounding units and in the hallways....
4. Some occupants rent a single unit, then what seems to be an entire circus ends up moving in... There has "got to be" a more effective way of dealing with these situations.
April 19, 2014
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?