Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Buffalo, NY
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- ADA adaptable units
- Additional tenant storage available for fee
- Bicycle storage room in building
- Carpet in the bedrooms
- Controlled building access
- Gated parking with controlled access
- Generous ceiling heights
- Green roof
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Large format, interactive mural in common area
- LEED certified building
- Listing on the National Historic Register
- Nearby shopping and dining
- On-site fitness facility (included in rent)
- On-site laundry facility with smart technology
- One passenger and one freight sized elevator
- Outdoor recreation area
- Pets are allowed
- Walking distance to metro rail and city bus line
- Wifi available in the Main Lobby and Ground Floor
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
Introducing Bethune Lofts at The Buffalo Meter Company - loft living in an established residential neighborhood in North Buffalo. Located at 2917 Main Street near Hertel Avenue, the 87-unit complex takes full advantage of the area's many amenities and provides exceptional style, comfort and convenience to tenants. Rents from $950 - $2,000/month.The Metro Rail system is within 1 block of Bethune Lofts, the University at Buffalo's South Campus, and the Hertel Avenue shopping and dining district are in close proximity. Our adaptive reuse of this historic building incorporates sought-after amenities while maintaining the building's unique character and charm. A wide variety of unit types is available, highlighted by a stunning "penthouse" on the top floor. Contact us for a showing today!
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: .
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.