Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact this property
Similar Apartments in or near New York, NY
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- 11,700 SF retail space
- 2- and 3-bedrooms, terraced penthouses
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Applewood cabinets & stainless appliances
- Bicycle and storage areas
- Door Attendant
- Floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows with dramatic v
- Gourmet chefs kitchens
- High-speed telecommunications options
- Imported marble and polished chrome fixtures
- Individually controlled heating and air cond.
- Kitchens w/granite countertops & floors
- Lofts, studios, one-bedrooms & jr. fours
- Oak parquet floors
- On-site grocery store
- Resident clubroom with terrace
- Roof-top terrace and garden
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Well-appointed bathrooms
Units may feature
- Hardwood Flooring
Convenient Upper East Side Location...A New Standard for Luxury Living
In the heart of New York, Post Toscana is 33 floors of spacious, light-filled apartment homes created in the spirit of old-world craftsmanship, setting a new standard for luxury living in Manhattan's leading residential neighborhood.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, We offer multiple lease terms (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details)
Dog Policy: Maximum 2 dogs per apartment. Restrictions: Breed and weight restrictions apply. Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Qualified service animals are always welcome without fee. Manager has discretion regarding each property's pet policy. Call for details.
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.