Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Move In Special
SPECIAL OFFER: $100 off per month for 10 months! Call today to set up an appointment. Offer ends 11/30/14, some restrictions may apply. Special offer subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24 hour maintenance service
- Abundant closet space w/ additional storage space
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Ample parking near each building
- Basketball Court(s)
- Cathedral ceilings in all second floor apartments
- Central air conditioning
- Close to schools and universities
- Close to several ski areas and Chestnut Ridge Park
- Comfortable and quiet suburban setting
- Easy access to 1-90 (NYS Thruway) and Rt. 219
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fully applianced kitchen with lots of cabinets
- Garages available for an additional monthly fee
- Great restaurants, entertainment
- Heat and water included (excludes townhouses)
- Just minutes from downtown Buffalo
- Laundry facilities in every apartment building
- Nearby McKinley Mall and Southgate Plaza
- New/Renovated Interior
- Pet friendly apartments available
- Picnic area
- Playground w/ swings, slides
- Private balcony or patio
- Public Transportation
- Short Term Available
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Two highly rated school districts
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
Easy access to Rt. 219 and I-90 just 15 minutes to downtown Buffalo...Close to several ski areas...Two highly rated school districts...
Come on Home to Quakertowne Apartments - Luxury 2 bedroom apartments available! Quakertowne is in a tranquil setting and conveniently located near shopping, and only 15-20 minutes to downtown Buffalo.
Pets Accepted. Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 3,6 or 12 month terms offered. Pet Policy: 25lbs max pet weight. 1 pet per apartment.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Tri City Rentals
Call or email the property directly:
Similar Properties in or near Orchard Park, NY
Ratings & Reviews
Quakertowne Apartments Resident
Quiet, peaceful. Good neighbors. Privacy is respected.
December 17, 2013
First home in Buffalo NY. Moved from Cleveland. Very welcoming staff and accomodating. Able to move within the Read More month of initial visit. Beautiful scenery. Enjoyed the amentities such as the pool and laundry right outside my door.
January 18, 2014
Clean, quiet, and affordable
January 15, 2014
Quakertowne Apartments Resident
The complex fixed repairs quickly and efficiently. My wife and I had to move due to me relocating to a job 2 Read Morehours away, and they wouldn't let us out of the lease with only two months remaining. Instead, I had to pay rent on two properties. It's not really their fault (Quakertowne). They are a business, and we signed a contract, but they could have helped us out.
December 24, 2013