Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 4 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (4)
- $1010 - $1060
- Sq Ft
- Check Availability
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Extra Storage
- Furnished Available
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24 hour maintenance service
- Abundant closet space w/ additional storage space
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Ample parking near each building
- Basketball Court(s)
- Cathedral ceilings in all second floor apartments
- Central air conditioning
- Close to schools and universities
- Close to several ski areas and Chestnut Ridge Park
- Comfortable and quiet suburban setting
- Easy access to 1-90 (NYS Thruway) and Rt. 219
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fully applianced kitchen with lots of cabinets
- Garages available for an additional monthly fee
- Great restaurants, entertainment
- Heat and water included (excludes townhouses)
- Just minutes from downtown Buffalo
- Laundry facilities in every apartment building
- Nearby McKinley Mall and Southgate Plaza
- New/Renovated Interior
- Pet friendly apartments available
- Picnic area
- Playground w/ swings, slides
- Private balcony or patio
- Public Transportation
- Short Term Available
- Spacious one and two bedroom apartments
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Two highly rated school districts
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
Easy access to Rt. 219 and I-90 just 15 minutes to downtown Buffalo...Close to several ski areas...Two highly rated school districts...
Come on Home to Quakertowne Apartments - Luxury 2 bedroom apartments available! Quakertowne is in a tranquil setting and conveniently located near shopping, and only 15-20 minutes to downtown Buffalo.
Pets Accepted. Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 3,6 or 12 month terms offered. Pet Policy: 25lbs max pet weight. 1 pet per apartment.
Ratings and Reviews
Quakertowne Apartments Resident
Quiet, peaceful. Good neighbors. Privacy is respected.
December 17, 2013
First home in Buffalo NY. Moved from Cleveland. Very welcoming staff and accomodating. Able to move within the Read More month of initial visit. Beautiful scenery. Enjoyed the amentities such as the pool and laundry right outside my door.
January 18, 2014
Grounds were always nice, common areas in apartments were in great shape. The management was engaging and help Read Moreful.
December 28, 2013
Quakertowne Apartments Resident
The complex fixed repairs quickly and efficiently. My wife and I had to move due to me relocating to a job 2 Read Morehours away, and they wouldn't let us out of the lease with only two months remaining. Instead, I had to pay rent on two properties. It's not really their fault (Quakertowne). They are a business, and we signed a contract, but they could have helped us out.
December 24, 2013
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.