Looks like Landmark Condo's Art Deco SOHO Style Living is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Top Floor Corner Penthouse w/Panaromic Views & Private Terrace
Nestled between Rye and Greenwich, The Landmark Building has so much to offer! With the character of SOHO right here in Westchester, The Landmarks amenities include:
- Pool and Jacuzzi & Roof-top Sun Deck
- In Building State of the Art Gym. Free of charge!
- Laundry Facilities on each floor
- Walk to Train and Walk to All! Easy accessibility to I-95, 287 and the Hutch
Large 1 bedroom with private terrace and 1.5 baths available for rent on or around November 15th (can be flexible).
- Updated Kitchen and Baths...stainless steel appliances, marble floors, etc.
- Hard Wood flooring throughout
- Generous Amount of Storage Space
- Built in California closets
- Large private terrace (approx. 800 sq. ft.)
- Panoramic views...with three banks of nearly floor to ceiling windows overlooking Greenwich, Rye and Port Chester and water views in addition to beautiful sunrise and sunsets!
- Covered off street parking
- Walk to train, shops and entertainment (movie theatres and unlimited restaurant.
Will consider short term or month to month lease at a higher monthly rate.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.