Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Gated Access
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Approximately 10 Minutes to Poughkeepsie Galle...
- Basketball Court(s)
- Call for Leasing Information 24/7
- Classic White Kitchen Cabinetry with Elegant Sa...
- Close to Local Grocery Shopping, Fabulous Resta...
- Convenient to 5 Local Golf Courses including C...
- Designer Brushed Nickel Lighting Fixtures
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens with Sleek Black Applia...
- Gas Range
- Ground Floor- Private Entry
- Hyde Park School District
- New/Renovated Interior
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Split Floor Plan Design
- Stain Resistant Berber Style Carpet
- Within 10 Minutes to Walkway Over The Hudson
- Within 5 Miles to the Poughkeepsie Metro-North...
- Within Minutes to Hyde Park , Pleasant Valley...
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Our property is conveniently located near Metro North Railroad, Route 44-55, Taconic Pkwy, Shopping, Restaurants, St. Francis Hospital, Vassar Brothers Hospital & Northern Dutchess Hospital.
Come discover luxury in our newly upgraded apartment homes! Grand Pointe Park in Poughkeepsie offers stylish one, two and three bedroom floor plans with large walk-in closets, full-size washer/dryer connections, open-style kitchens with breakfast bar, contemporary white cabinetry with elegant brushed nickel finishes, and sleek black chef-inspired gas appliances. Enjoy a host of community amenities such as a sparkling swimming pool, 24-hour fitness studio featuring a new Total Gym multi-workout station and a basketball court. Grand Pointe Park is nearby the Poughkeepsie Metro-North train station, I-95 and Highway 84 providing an easy commute to Manhattan and New York's well known Culinary Institute of America! Enjoy a variety of entertainment at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center where you can watch a dramatic play, laugh your heart out with the latest comedy act or catch an intense hard-hitting hockey game! Minutes away you'll find the Poughkeepsie Galleria Mall offering fabulous shopping, succulent dining and heart-pounding movies in one location! Reserve your newly upgraded apartment today and love the many benefits of calling Grand Pointe Park home!
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Our community is Top Dog when it comes to furry family members. We welcome a maximum of one wet nose per apartment home up to 30 lbs. *Sound purr-fect? Please contact the leasing office for fees and further details. Until then, happy tails!
For more information, please
or check availability.
Concord Management LimitedView all Concord Management Limited properties
Call or email the property directly:
Ratings & Reviews
Grand Pointe Park Resident
Staff members are friendly, maintenance requests are handled promptly, grounds are well-cared for.
November 7, 2014