Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 12 people recently contacted.
Features & Amenities
Come experience the Capital Region's newest, most affordable and conveniently located apartment community. Nestled in 10 wooded acres, Fort Hunter Reserve offers apartment living in a peaceful, natural environment. Fort Hunter Reserve is just a stone's throw from on/off-ramps to both Interstate 90 and Interstate 890 giving the privacy and peacefulness of a country apartment complex, with the convenience of an urban location.
Apartment 54 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- All buildings and grounds smoke-free
- Birch cabinetry
- BONUS area next to kitchen
- Central air conditioning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Friendly, courteous, professional management
- Full size Washer and Dryer included
- Green Community
- Hardwood style laminate flooring
- Internet and Direct TV included
- Mohonsen schools
- Natural gas heat
- New/Renovated Interior
- Open House Tues 11:30PM-1 PM, 5 PM-7 PM
- Plush wall-wall carpet in bedrooms
- Private entrances for all apartments
- Starting 12/1: Open House Sat. 1 PM-3 PM
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Smoke Free
Cats Only. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $150 pet deposit. Cats and other small animals (i.e., birds, hamsters, etc.) are allowed. An additional $150 security deposit is required for one or more cats. Sorry, no dogs allowed.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center