Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 3 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (2)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- All buildings and grounds smoke-free
- Birch cabinetry
- BONUS area next to kitchen
- Central air conditioning
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Friendly, courteous, professional management
- Full size Washer and Dryer included
- Green Community
- Hardwood style laminate flooring
- Internet and Direct TV included
- Mohonsen schools
- Natural gas heat
- New/Renovated Interior
- Open House Tues 11:30PM-1 PM, 5 PM-7 PM
- Plush wall-wall carpet in bedrooms
- Private entrances for all apartments
- Starting 12/1: Open House Sat. 1 PM-3 PM
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Hardwood Flooring
- Smoke Free
Come experience the Capital Region's newest, most affordable and conveniently located apartment community. Nestled in 10 wooded acres, Fort Hunter Reserve offers apartment living in a peaceful, natural environment. Fort Hunter Reserve is just a stone's throw from on/off-ramps to both Interstate 90 and Interstate 890 giving the privacy and peacefulness of a country apartment complex, with the convenience of an urban location.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $150 pet deposit. Cats and other small animals (i.e., birds, hamsters, etc.) are allowed. An additional $150 security deposit is required for one or more cats. Sorry, no dogs allowed.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.