Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 4 people recently contacted.
Features & Amenities
Come experience the Capital Region's newest, most affordable and conveniently located apartment community. Nestled in 10 wooded acres, Fort Hunter Reserve offers apartment living in a peaceful, natural environment. Fort Hunter Reserve is just a stone's throw from on/off-ramps to both Interstate 90 and Interstate 890 giving the privacy and peacefulness of a country apartment complex, with the convenience of an urban location.
Apartment 54 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Access
- Full size Washer and Dryer included
- Internet and Direct TV included
- Private entrances for all apartments
- Birch cabinetry
- Hardwood style laminate flooring
- Plush wall-wall carpet in bedrooms
- All buildings and grounds smoke-free
- Natural gas heat
- Central air conditioning
- BONUS area next to kitchen
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Mohonsen schools
- Friendly, courteous, professional management
- Starting 12/1: Open House Sat. 1 PM-3 PM
- Open House Tues 11:30PM-1 PM, 5 PM-7 PM
- Some Paid Utilities
- New/Renovated Interior
- Green Community
- Smoke Free
- Hardwood Flooring
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
Cats OK. No dogs. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $150 pet deposit. Cats and other small animals (i.e., birds, hamsters, etc.) are allowed. An additional $150 security deposit is required for one or more cats. Sorry, no dogs allowed.
For more information, please call toll free at or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center