Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 7 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (2)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Laundry Facility
- Ample Parking
- Community Room
- Courteous Professional On-Site Management Staff
- Drive-In Theater and Shopping Nearby
- FDR Home and Museum Nearby
- Frost Free Refrigerator
- Heat and Hot Water Included in Rent
- Indoor Mail Center
- Indoor Trash and Recycling Facilities
- Local to Antique Shops and Quaint Small Villages
- Near Medical Facilities
- Near Norrie Point State Park on the Hudson River
- Near the Culinary Institute
- Public Transportation Available
- Regular Social Events for all Tenants
- Scenic Outdoor Sitting Area with Barbeque
- Security System w/ Lobby Camera
- Two Lounge Areas
- Vanderbilt Mansion and other Historic Sites Nearby
- Well Lit Grounds
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
Beautifully situated near the Hudson River in one of New York's most historic regions, Heritage Pointe is Hyde Park's premier senior rental community. Heritage Pointe combines the beauty of its natural landscaping with the convenience of access to nearby shopping, historic sites in Hyde Park, Poughkeepsie's theaters and other cultural events.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $250 pet deposit. Refundable pet deposit required.
Dog Policy: 25 Pound Weight Limit.$250 pet deposit. Breed Restrictions: Weight Restrictions. Refundable pet deposit required.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.