Looks like Falls Pointe is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
Live Every Day Better Starting Today ... In the Heart of RTP ... Close to Schools and Recreation...
Lease by 4/30, Move in by 5/31 and get $100 off your rent for a year!! Call today for more details!! Falls Pointe is the place you need to see! With its array of fun, functional floor plans that range from 1 to 3 bedroom deluxe garden apartments to, Falls Pointe is nestled within a lush, private setting, enhancing the feeling of a secluded neighborhood, yet is conveniently located in Research Triangle Park. With features galore, Falls Pointe is the perfect place to call home!
* HUGE 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartment homes
* Designer tile entry; built-in bookshelves
* Oval garden tub in Master Bath; walk-in closets
* Fabulous pool, playground and picnic area with gas grills
* 24-hour fitness center and lighted tennis court
*FREE water, sewer, and trash
* Garages and outside storage available (for additional cost)
* Business center with computer access
* On the TTA line; 5 minutes to Raleigh/Durham airport
* Just off I-40; close to Hwy 54 and Hwy 55; minutes to shopping, restaurants, and world-renown universities
**All applicants 18 and over are screened for criminal and credit history prior to moving in to their new home.
**Holding fee of $150.00 is needed to hold your apartment and will be applied to your first month's rent upon move in.
**Prices are subject to change without notice. Dimensions and square footage are heated and appx.
Lease Terms: 12 months. App fee $35, Admin Fee $0, Security Deposit: $200 pending credit evaluation, Sure Deposit: $88-$175. Pet Policy: Cats and dogs okay up to 65 lbs. 2 pet maximum. $15/mo per pet. $150 non-refundable pet fee per pet. Breed restrictions apply and management approvals.
OPTIONAL AMENITIES: Detached Garage $65/mo ($50 deposit); Storage Unit $10/mo ($50 deposit); Monitored Alarm System $24/mo; W//D rent: $30/mo.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.