Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- 1/2 hour from Greensboro, N.C. and Danville, VA.
- 1/2 hour from the piedmont triad Int'l Airport
- 100 amp electric service in each apartment
- Attractive carpeting
- Beautiful landscaping
- Beautiful landscaping, shrubs, trees and plantings
- Close to many Rockingham County job opportunities
- Close to schools, banks, shopping, parks
- Eat-in kitchen
- Emergency Maintenance
- Excellent closet space (five closets)
- Five minutes from Downtown Reidsville, N.C.
- Hands-on ownership and management
- Hardwired smoke detector in each apartment
- Huge open air back porches and patios
- individual hot water tank
- Large free parking lot (2 parking spots per apt.)
- Large laundry room with washer/dryer hookups
- Large lawn areas for play and relaxation
- Large private front stairwell closet for each apt
- Many upper and lower storage cabinets
- Private mailboxes
- Quiet, scenic wooded residential area
- Stove and Refrigerator included
- Sunny euro-style kitchen with great counter-space
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Huge two-bedroom apts. in a beautiful country setting close to Greensboro, N.C., and Danville, VA...five big closets, free parking
Come live in our attractive, colonial-style Oakmont Apartments in beautiful, scenic Reidsville, North Carolina (just a half-hour north of Greensboro and a half-hour south of Danville, Virginia)! Nestled in a gorgeous, well-established wooded residential area of Reidsville with many newer private homes and roads, these marvelous, large two-bedroom, one-and-a-half-bathroom apartments are close to excellent schools, shopping, restaurants, banks and more!
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
A one-year lease is required for our beautiful Oakmont Apartments. The current one-month free rent special is just for first-time tenants who sign a one-year lease.
For more information, please
or check availability.
The Schirm Firm
Call or email the property directly: