Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Contact this property
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 2 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Business Center
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Air conditioning
- App fee $35 per adult or married couple
- Cable ready
- Close to shopping, restaurants and schools
- Deposit $99 depends on credit
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fully carpeted in a neutral color scheme
- Mini blinds
- Near Holly Oak Park include Playground
- Near Holly Oak Park which include pool, fishing,
- Next Door to a town park
- On-Site management and maintenance staff
- Pet fee $200. Pet rent $20. Limit 2 pets. 35lbs.
- Pets Allowed
- Visit us at: 1501 Normandy Lane, Shelby NC 28152
- Washer and dryer connections
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
Come home to Madison Park Apartments in Shelby, NC. Madison Park is a quaint little community nestled right off of US-74, next to Holly Oak Park. Madison Park's proximity to all of Shelby's dining and shopping options, along with the peace of mind that comes with living in a quiet, comfortable neighborhood makes Madison Park a perfect fit for anyone. While at Madison Park, you will be seconds from Fatz Cafe, World Famous Bridges BBQ, Nakata Japanese Steakhouse, and many fast food options; along with Wal-Mart and the Sky City Shopping Center. Get settled in your 1, 2, or 3 Bedroom, garden style apartment today.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Cat Policy: Pet fee $200. Pet rent $20. Limit 2 pets. 35lbs.
Dog Policy: 35 Pound Weight Limit.Breed Restrictions: Weight Restrictions. Pet fee $200. Pet rent $20. Limit 2 pets. 35lbs.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.