Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- 24 Hour Cardio Fitness Facility
- 24 Hour Clothes Care Center
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- 9 ft. Ceilings with Textured Walls
- Central Mail Station
- Electric Heat and Air Condition
- Enclosed Playground with Tree House
- European Style Kitchens
- Full-Sized Garages Available
- Generously Airy Sunrooms
- High Speed Wifi Access
- Intrusion Alarms
- Neutral Patterned Vinyl Flooring
- On-Site Courtesy Officer
- Picnic & Charcoal Grilling Area
- Plush Frieze Carpet throughout Home
- Professional Grade Tennis Court
- Resort Style Swimming Pool
- Secured Entry Gate System
- Wood-burning Fireplaces
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
Designed with your lifestyle in mind.
Come home to Brannigan Village Apartments, located in a quiet, suburban setting, yet minutes to I-40, Hanes Mall and Downtown Winston-Salem. Each home at Brannigan Village comes with an unbelievable amount of conveniences. With access to exceptional amenities, you will find life is easier and more enjoyable when you come home to Brannigan Village.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months, 13 months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Dog Policy: No aggressive breeds with 2 pet maximum per home. Combined weight of pets must be less than 80 lbs. One-time non-refundable pet fee of $250.00 for first pet and $50.00 for second pet due at move-in.
Cat Policy: No aggressive breeds with 2 pet maximum per home. Combined weight of pets must be less than 80 lbs. One-time non-refundable pet fee of $250.00 for first pet and $50.00 for second pet due at move-in.
R.E. Carroll Management Company