Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Extra Storage
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Bark Park
- Beautifully updated kitchens
- BRAND NEW ATHLETIC CLUB (with 24 hour access & sta
- BRAND NEW, Full-size W/D INCLUDED!
- Car care area with vacuum
- Ceiling fans and mini-blinds
- Complimentary refreshments and fresh baked cookies
- Contemporary lighting fixtures & hardware (brushed
- Extra large 8 x 10 attic storage
- Fireplaces in select units
- Just minutes from I-270 & 315
- Preferred employer discount program
- Shimmering pool with sundeck and WIFI
- Short Term Available
- Single story ranch-style homes
- Worthington Schools
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
TGM Worthington Green offers condo style apartment homes in a quiet community setting, conveniently located close to everything Columbus has to offer.
Discover unique apartment homes and upgraded features at TGM Worthington Green Apartments in Columbus, OH. Our convenient location lets you enjoy a tranquil country setting, but still puts you close to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details)
Pet Policy: 50 Pound Weight Limit. Maximum 2 pets per apartment. Restrictions: $100 pet deposit Pets weighing under 40 pounds = $25 per month per pet + $150 non-refundable fee due at move in. Pets weighing 41-50 pounds = $30 per month per pet + $200 non-refundable due at move in ***Breed restrictions are in place for dogs; please contact the community for specific list. two pets allowed per apartment home, 50 pound maximum per pet
For more information, please
or check availability.
TGM CommunitiesView all TGM Communities properties
Call or email the property directly: