Similar Rentals in Miamisburg, OH you might also be interested in:
Features & Amenities
Completely renovated 2 bed, 2 1/2 bath 1188 sq. ft. townhouse end unit, available immediately.
The condo features several things not found in your standard rental
* EVERYTHING inside has been renovated or replaced within the last three years, including HVAC and 50-gallon water heater
* Newer windows, doors, flooring, painting, and window shades - bedrooms have light-blocking shades
* Two large master bedrooms complete with separate full bathrooms, vanity areas, and walk-in closets
* Laminate flooring downstairs, plush carpet upstairs
* G-shaped kitchen with tons of storage space, under-cabinet spot lighting, lazy susan, pantry, pull-out trash cans, and a peninsula for two bar stools.
* Spacious side-by-side refrigerator, stove with overhead microwave, dishwasher, disposal, and upgraded sink
* Wood-burning fireplace with screen, glass doors, accessories, stands for holding wood, and some wood
* Stylish half-bathroom downstairs for guests, includes pedestal sink
* Nice ceiling fans in two rooms
* Washer/dryer connections
* Programmable thermostat to keep your electric bills low
* Enclosed concrete patio with 2-3 feet uncovered which could hold a garden or flower bed
* Built-in 8x8 Shed within the patio with shelving - great for storage
* This is a very peaceful area, with no traffic, quiet neighbors you barely know are there, and a nearby wooded area
* Much, much more! You have to see it!
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT an apartment complex. We are private owners of a SINGLE townhouse. If you are not going to be available in the next couple months, your request will not be considered.
Condo 1 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Assigned Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Garbage Disposal
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Initial lease period is up to you - anytime between 6 and 18 months. You can choose when the lease will come up for renewal!
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center