Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Oregon, OH
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- 1 or 2 car attached garage with opener
- 2 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
- Beautiful open floor design
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Emergency Maintenance
- Extra large kitchen with breakfast bar
- High-speed Internet access available
- New/Renovated Interior
- Outdoor security lighting
- Pets Allowed
- Private entrances; private patios
- Refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal
- Single-story apartment homes
- Two Bedrooms and two full baths
- Walk-in Closets
- Washer/dryer hook-ups
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
Bay Pointe is a single-story apartment community located in Oregon, OH close to I-280 and the Ohio Turnpike. We feature 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment homes with attached garages. Each apartment home has a private entrance and washer and dryer hook-up. Come and see what everyone is talking about and experience apartment living the way it should be; peaceful, comfortable and maintenance free. Call today for your personal tour!
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: .
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.