Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Good looking 2 bedroom townhome near Max line station - -----
This beautiful 2 bedroom 2.5 bath town home is located within an easy walk to the Elmonica Max station. Just 3 minutes from Costco and multiple restaurants, and a few minutes further to the Nike Campus. Head west about a half mile to PCC. You can take a slightly longer walk or bike to the nearby Tualatin Hills Nature park where Cedar Mill creek joins Beaverton Creek. outstanding for a leisurely walk or a run on its expanse of tree covered trails. The home is in a great location for an easy work commute just about anywhere.
Enter the home via a tree lined court yard. Or, park in the garage from the alley behind the home, with plenty of room for a single car and lots of storage or a couple of bikes. The downstairs office/game room is on the ground floor just off the garage. The main floor is open concept from family room to dining area to kitchen. Upstairs are the two spacious bedrooms, both with cathedral ceilings and adjoining bathrooms. The laundry room and bathrooms separate the bedrooms at either end of the home.
Enjoy the comfortable warmth of the efficient gas heat during the cold north west winters. A brand new central air conditioning system was just installed laugh at the hot days while you are nice and cool in your home. The HOA takes care of the yard work.
You can sit on the balcony and enjoy the beauty of the courtyard..
Pet Policy: One pet under 25 pounds; an additional deposit of $400 will be required and $25/month pet rent will be added. Breed and age restrictions apply. We request a recent picture of your pet with your application.
Smoking allowed outside only and more than 10 feet from the building
Renters Insurance is required and proof of insurance must be presented prior to move in.
* Home square footage: 1526
* Year the home was built: 2002
* County: Washington
* Terms: The lease is for 12 months
* Heat: Gas furnace (forced air
* Air Conditioning: Yes
* Garage: One car + extra space
* Washer/Dryer: Included for tenants convenience
* Utilities: Tenant pays all utilities, any HOA costs are paid by owner
* Lawn Care: None, other than basic clean up of the area around your front door.
* Schools: Beaver Acres Elementary, Five Oaks Middle School and Aloha High School. Verification of schools is recommended as boundaries change
* Vehicle Restrictions: One in garage limited street parking
* Please note; we follow federal law regarding cultivation and use of marijuana.
* Special Terms: Tenant agrees to abide by HOA & CCRs
Security Deposit $1500
* $50 non-refundable application fee per adult. We check credit, criminal and rental references carefully.
College Students please note: We must have 3 years of third party rental references. Dorm rooms do not count towards rental reference.
Directions: From Hwy 26, go south on 185th past all the shopping and restaurants. Proceed about 2 miles then take a left on Baseline. Go right on 175th (just before the MAX line). About 100ft from Baseline on the left is the November Courtyard. The home is about 7 doors down on the left.
Drive by first, please do not disturb occupants, then call or text.
Cheri at (971) 217-3073
Ryan at (971) 246-2925
Holland Properties hours are Mon-Fri from 9am to 5pm, Saturdays by appointment.
For our Tenant Screening information, please see our screening criteria under helpful documents at http://www.hollandprop.com/tenants
All square footages are approximate.
* Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
* Sorry, early applications or sight unseen applications will not be accepted if you have not spoken with the leasing agent for pre-approval.
* All adults must apply before the application is considered complete.
** This home is presented and managed by Holland Properties, Inc. **
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.