Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Controlled Access
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- 24-hour Fitness Center
- 25th floor rooftop sundeck with outdoor kitchen
- 3 levels of indoor garage parking
- Additional storage available
- Air conditioning in every home
- Close to all major hospitals
- Coffee served daily in the lobby
- Comprehensive, large 24/7 laundry facility
- Controlled access with keyless entry
- Dramatic views of Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens
- Full-size appliances
- High speed Internet access
- Individual controlled heat
- Outdoor and Guest parking available
- Pets welcome- no size restriction, call for breeds
- Shop NW 23rd boutiques, dining, markets, galleries
- Spacious one and two bedrooms
- Walk to Rose Garden and Japanese Garden
- Well designed floor plans
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Want a home that is convenient to everything? High above it all, 735 St. Clair offers you spectacular views from downtown city lights to the breathtaking west hills...from your new home you will see it all. We are located in a historic neighborhood, only three blocks to Washington Park and two blocks to trendy 23rd Avenue. If you enjoy living in the center of it all, we are the home for you.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 1 Month. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $200 pet deposit. $400.00 Security Deposit for Dogs and $200.00 Security Deposit for cats; $25 pet rent, per pet.
Dog Policy: $200 pet deposit. Breed Restrictions: Breed Restrictions. Cats and dogs welcome, 2 pet max.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly: