Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Great home in Warren on Two Acres! - Great home available in Warren on two acres with a shed. Two bedroom, two bath, 1440 square feet. Washer & dryer hook-ups.
Barn not included.
Thank you for choosing Jim McNeeley Real Estate & Property Management, Inc.!
We require you to view the exterior of the property in person before we will schedule a viewing.
Properties will not typically be shown until after the availability date.
Renters Insurance is due upon taking possession of the property.
Screening Fee: $50 per adult (anyone 18 or older)
Lease Terms: 12 months
Date Available for Viewing (subject to change): NOW! Call to schedule
Heat: Electric Furnace
Utilities included in rent: Sewer (on septic)
Utilities paid by tenants: Water (Warren Water), Electric (CRPUD), Garbage
Appliances: Refrigerator, Wall Oven, Electric Cook-Top, Dishwasher.
Year Built: 1978
Amenities: Two acres
Fenced: Partially fenced
Vehicle Restrictions: (no boat, trailer or RV without approval)
School District: Warren; interested parties to verify with school district.
PET POLICY: Possible with approval and increased deposit
Special Terms: No smoking inside the premises
Our application process includes, but is not limited to-
* Credit, criminal and eviction check for all tenants 18 and older
* Rental history verification for all applicants applying
* Verifying your combined household income is at minimum three (3) times the rent amount
* If pets are allowed and approved by the property owner, the security deposit will be increased by $500 per approved pet, with a maximum of two pets. See below for pet restrictions and the property pet policy.
* Applications will not be processed until applicants view the interior of the home.
INFORMATION NOT GUARANTEED AND SHOULD BE VERIFIED.
SQUARE FOOTAGE IS APPROXIMATE & MAY INCLUDE BOTH FINISHED & UNFINISHED AREAS.
SCHOOL AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Pets Accepted. Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.