Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 24 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (3)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- On Site Management
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Ample closet space
- Ample off street parking
- Cats only
- Credit card and electronic payments accepted
- Elevators for convenience
- Emergency Maintenance
- FiOS (Internet/TV/phone) access
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Heat and hot water included
- Laundry facilities on site
- New/Renovated Interior
- Off-street parking
- Private balcony or patio in select units
- Public Transportation
- Spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments
- Spacious closets
- Wall-to-wall carpets
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
Spacious 1, 2, 3 bedrooms...1/2 mile to Amber Train Station and Temple University Amble Campus...Laundry rooms on every floor...
DON'T SETTLE FOR LESS IN LOCATION, VALUE OR SERVICE. Come discover the quaint atmosphere of our lovely apartment community. Tucked away in the peaceful town of Ambler, Edgewood Apartments is within minutes of major shopping centers and schools. We are easily accessible to the PA Turnpike, Rte. 309, Northeast Extension and much more. A thoughtful management staff and a caring community set Edgewood Apartments apart from the rest. Call for an appointment today!
Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
6, 9, 12 month terms. Security doposit equal to one months rent and first months rent required to move in. $35 application fee - $100 holding fee (goes toward move-in funds). 2 pets max. $250 non-refundable pet fee.
Ratings and Reviews
Very happy with the residence as well as any service when needed. Response from management is always quick and Read More courteous.
December 6, 2013
Edgewood Apartments Resident
There is a mix of good and bad at any apartment complex. I would have to say that my apartment and the service Read More I get there from the staff is better than most places in Ambler. It's a shame that the tennants have to pay $$ to use the pool. It should be included as part of paying the rent since there are no other amenities at this complex.
January 15, 2014
The office Manager is very bossy and really does not even answer your calls. The apartments are badly maintain Read Moreed and there is just one maintenence person for the entire community.
1) Carpets : Carpets are badly maintained and they would not even come to repair it. The office manager was bossy and she would not even return the phone calls
2) Cracks on ceilings: The apartment had cracks all over the ceilings and we had to keep raising service requests for the same.
3) No printers or fax machines
December 12, 2013
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.