Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- High Speed Internet Access
- High Speed Internet Available
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Borough Basketball Courts
- Borough Playground
- Emergency Maintenance
- Near Public Transit
- Public Transportation
- Residential Neighborhood
- Sports Courts
- Volleyball Court
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
Camp Hill Luxury for Less...Convenient West Shore Location......Residential Neighborhood
Welcome to Fairmount Park! Camp Hill Luxury at it's finest. Located just 5 minutes from downtown Harrisburg and conveniently situated to Rts 11 and 15, 81 and 83 and the PA turnpike. Our apartment homes feature newly renovated kitchens and baths and come with a full size washer and dryer. We have many different floor plans to choose from. Please call for an appointment today.
Pets Accepted. Call for Policy. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 12 month leases available. Pet Policy: 2 pets maximum, $200 non-refundable pet fee. All pet owners must provide a photo of their animals along with vet papers. Cats must be indoor pets, spayed or neutered. Breed restrictions apply.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:
Ratings & Reviews
Very good Apt.Nice front desk Staff.
January 15, 2014
the office staff is professional and friendly. The maintenance guys are efficient on the job. Departments are Read Morewell laid out and im pretty good repair. The only reason I didn't rated excellent when I moved in it was not very clean.
December 17, 2013
Fairmount Park Resident
I really like the place. However VERY disappointed about the pool. They advertise a pool, but they did not ev Read Moreer open it this year! This is a big part of why we rented here.
November 13, 2014
Fairmount Park Resident
I've had several problems with the community:
1) The carpet was really really old and worn out when I moved Read More in.
2) The apartment inside was the oldest apartment I have lived in my lifetime. Old cabinets, old windows, old rusty Air condition units.
3) The bathroom was so old that I'm sure it was built in 1800s.
4) The entire community had a spider problem. They were everywhere.
5) There was a gap under the main door from outside and from there would come all crawling scary insects.
December 15, 2013