Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
Move In Special
Lease now and your 1st full month's rent is FREE! Restrictions apply. Please call or stop by today for details!
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Gated Access
- Business Center
- Extra Storage
- High Speed Internet Access
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 42" maple cabinets provide lots of storage with...
- Accepts Credit Card Payments
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Adjacent to Schuylkill River Trail - a multi-us...
- Basketball Court(s)
- Baths feature ceramic tile, soaking tub, and gl...
- Billiards and Shuffleboard
- Conference Room
- Granite countertops and ceramic tile floors
- Great storage with pantry and linen cabinet
- Island Kitchens
- Kitchen island with breakfast bar in Select Apa...
- Loft or den options to fit your lifestyle in Se...
- Media Center
- Mingle: Large clubroom with high-definition fla...
- New/Renovated Interior
- Nine-foot ceilings and track lighting
- Patio Offers Outdoor Living Space
- Recreation Room
- Schuylkill River Views in Select Apartments
- Screen: High-definition theater
- Smoke-free building
- Stacked, full-size washer & dryer in all apartm...
- Stainless steel appliances
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Verizon FiOS
- Woof: Dog wash area
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Garbage Disposal
- Smoke Free
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Stainless Steel Appliances
ACCESS: everything! Opening in the summer of 2014, The Courts at Spring Mill Station is a stunning new apartment community in Conshohocken, PA directly adjacent to the SEPTA Spring Mill Station and the Schuylkill River Trail.
Welcome to The Courts at Spring Mill Station, a brand new smoke-free apartment community located just 30 minutes from Philadelphia in Conshohocken, PA. Our one- and two-bedroom apartments for rent, some featuring a den or loft, provide breathtaking views of the Schuylkill River and are adjacent to the SEPTA Spring Mill Station and Schuylkill River Trail. You'll enjoy stylish kitchens with wood cabinets, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances, an oversized soaking tub, and walk-in closets. Select homes offer kitchen islands and a private balcony or patio. *Amenities include a fitness center with yoga studio, movie-screening theatre, resort-style swimming pool, grilling and picnic areas, half-court basketball, covered indoor parking, and more! The Courts at Spring Mill Station is in the top-rated Colonial School District. Apartments will be available Fall 2014. Call today for a hard-hat tour (closed-toe shoes with rubber or leather soles are required for your safety).
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Cats and dogs are welcome. Maximum two pets per apartment home. No weight limit. Monthly fees: $35 per pet. Non-refundable Fee: $250 (first pet only). Breed restrictions and other limitations apply.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Home Properties Inc.View all Home Properties Inc. properties
Call or email the property directly: