Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- High Speed Internet Access
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- $25 per month additional for pets
- 24 hour emergency maintenance
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Borders Appalachian Trail
- Emergency Maintenance
- Full size W/D in 2 BDR units
- Lovely countryside view
- Modern appliances included
- On site laundry in the schoolhouse
- Pets accepted (conditional)
- Pets Allowed
- Private entrances (some units)
- Small town setting
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Walking distance to many town conveniences
- Window blinds
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
Downtown Duncannon is situated in a rural small town setting. Located within walking distance to the Post Office, Library, Bank and other local shops. We have apartments in a few local locations such as the Historic High School Building near by antique and local craft shops. Bordering the Appalachian Trail for hiking and camping with family and friends. A short drive to Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg and Carlisle. Conveniently located between Route 11/15 and Interstate 322, along the Susquehanna and Juniata Rivers and State Game Lands. In addition, the apartments are surrounded by the view of the Appalachian Mountain Range.
Cats Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: $200 pet deposit. $25 monthly pet fee.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Saturday-Sunday: Please Call
Call or email the property directly: