Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 35 people recently contacted.
Floor Plan Options (5)
- $650 - $675
- Sq Ft
- From $975
- Sq Ft
- From $1250
- Sq Ft
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Features & Amenities
24-Hour On-Site, Emergency Maintenance...15 Minutes From Center City Philadelphia...Spacious Apartments, Lots of Closet Space
Welcome to Glencroft Club Apartments! Discover Delaware County's very own secret garden. We are situated comfortably in the quiet Old Folcroft section of town! Glencroft Club is nestled far from traffic, and it is affordable, quiet, professionally designed for your comfort and convenience. 75 beautifully maintained apartments seasonally landscaped for year-round enjoyment!
Apartment 74 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Controlled Access
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 10 minutes to Granite Run Mall
- 10 minutes to Springfield Mall
- 15 minutes from tax-free shopping in Delaware
- 24-hour on-site maintenance
- All apartments are very spacious
- Ample off street parking
- Building serviced by elevator
- Cable/broadband ready
- Carport rentals available
- Comfortably situated in Old Folcroft!
- Emergency Maintenance
- Free heat and hot water
- Fully equipped kitchens with modern appliances
- Hardwood floors
- Individually controlled heat
- Intercom entry access
- Laundry on every floor
- Live-in maintenance staff
- One and a half blocks to Trolley
- One block to Septa trains
- Oversized apartments
- Private balconies/patios
- Public Transportation
- Storage for every apartment
- Venetian blinds on all windows
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Dogs Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Lease Terms: 12 month leases. 6 month lease offered withn a $50 monthly premium.
For more information, please call or check availability.
Privately Owned and Managed
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Ratings and Reviews
Glencroft Club Apartments Resident
property is fairly maintained. could use some sprucing up. Needs better lighting in parking lot. more secure Read Moreentrane from basement. the laundry rooms could also be improved. Maintence is quick and efficent with the calls.
Surveyed on: December 25, 2013
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center