Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
exists for this email.
Similar Apartments in or near Glen Mills, PA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Wireless Internet Access
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- *Select Units
- 15 Minutes to Wilmington, DE
- 25 Minutes to Philadelphia
- Ample Surface Parking
- Central Heat & Air Conditioning
- Emergency Maintenance
- Expansive Club Room with full kitchen and loung...
- Extra Storage Space Available
- Kitchens feature Dishwashers, Built-in Microwav...
- Lush Landscaping and gorgeous pond views
- New/Renovated Interior
- Pets Allowed
- Plush Wall to Wall Carpeting in main living are...
- Private apartment entrance with tile flooring
- Six Panel Doors*
- State of the art Fitness Center with individual...
- Vaulted Ceilings*
Units may feature
- Oversized Closets
Nestled on 25 scenic acres, Coventry at Glen Mills is a tranquil community enveloped in an environment that you will love to come home to. Our newly renovated Apartment "Homes" offer a variety of options to meet any lifestyle. At Coventry, there is a perfect balance of country quiet with city convenience...come see why the best place to live is now even better! Call or stop by today for a personal tour. No community tours will be conducted after dark.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,13 Months,3 Months,6 Months,7 Months,9 Months,8 Months,10 Months,11 Months,4 Months,5 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.