Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- Extra Storage
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 16-30 Ft Ceilings in Select Homes
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Access to Free amenities at Williamsburg Estates
- Adjacent to the State Capitol Complex
- Beautiful private courtyard
- Breakfast Bar/Pass-Thru
- Central Air/Heat
- Corporate Billing Available
- Corporate/ Furnished Available
- Distinctive Architecture
- Elegantly Restored Grand Lobby
- Emergency Maintenance
- Garbage Chutes on every floor
- Gated Off-Street Parking Available
- In-home package delivery
- Lofts to the Purest!
- Name your lease term! (minimum 2 mos)
- Oversized Windows in our Studios and Lofts
- Pet Friendly (restrictions apply)
- Pet Park
- Professional, On-Site Management Team
- Short Term Available
- Spectacular Views
- Telephone Intercom System
- Trail, Bike, Hike, Jog
- Valet dry cleaning
- Walking Distance to CAT Bus Service
- Walking Distance to Restaurant Row
- Walking Distance to Strawberry Square
- Washer and Dryer in every home
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Loft Layout
- Oversized Closets
- Vaulted Ceilings
WELCOME TO OLD CITY HALL!
~LOCATION-Directly across the street from the capitol complex!
~WASHER AND DRYER in every apartment!
~Pet Friendly (restrictions apply)
~Lot and garage parking available
~24-hour on-call maintenance service
~Controlled-Access Building with Telephone Intercom System
~Free Wireless Internet Access in all Common Areas
~In-home package delivery
~Additional free storage
~Valet dry cleaning
~Furnished short and long-term leases
Imagine experiencing the grandeur of another era. A moment in history where marble accents, grand staircases, beautiful wood details and ornate brass fixtures were the rule and not the exception. As the name implies, these stunning studios, one bedrooms, and lofts are ensconced in Harrisburg's old city hall. Built in 1910 by prominent architect Charles Lloyd, the red brick building still boasts its original charm and has been carefully restored in the creation of 82 luxury apartment homes. Ideally located in the heart of downtown Harrisburg, Old City Hall Apartments are directly across the street from the Capitol Building. You are just moments from fine dining, great shopping, and all of the culture and nightlife that fits your lifestyle. Visit us today and you will see each apartment home at Old City Hall Apartments is filled with the modern luxuries and conveniences required to enhance your busy lifestyle.
Immerse yourself in History. Welcome home to Old City Hall Apartments.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Lease terms are variable. Please inquire with property staff.
Dog Policy: Maximum 1 dogs per apartment. $25.00 pet rent. $300.00 non-refundable pet fee. Restrictions: Dogs allowed; contact the office for full pet policy.
Cat Policy: Maximum 1 cats per apartment. Restrictions: Pets allowed; contact the office for full pet policy.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Beacon Residential Management
Call or email the property directly: