Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 18 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (4)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Controlled Access
- Extra Storage
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- Wireless Internet Access
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Cats welcome
- Close to public transportation
- Community center/clubhouse for parties
- Easy commute to Princeton area
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fitness center
- Intercom entry system
- Lush surroundings, intimate setting
- Minutes from Philadelphia
- New baths in select homes
- New gourmet kitchens with breakfast bar
- New/Renovated Interior
- Oversized closets
- Patios/balconies in select apartments
- Pennsbury School District
- Renovated apartment homes available
- Shopping centers nearby
- Sparkling swimming pool
- Three miles to Trenton train station (NYC)
- Unusually spacious floor plans
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Washer/dryer available in select apartments
- Window Treatments
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Disability Access
- Garbage Disposal
- Oversized Closets
- Stainless Steel Appliances
Castle Club is a quiet, yet active community. Our amenities are used often and include a fitness center, pool area, and community room. On-site staff is accommodating and prompt with service.
Expect the best and you'll find it at Castle Club Apartments. A better combination of country ambiance and city convenience cannot be found! We're located near the tranquil Delaware River, overlooking New Jersey's capital skyline. Minutes from I-95, the PA Turnpike, Route 1, and Route 13 make commuting to Princeton, Philadelphia, and New York easy. This serene atmosphere is close to all the fabulous recreation, shopping, and dining in the Delaware Valley. Professionally managed and beautifully maintained, you'll be happy to call Castle Club home.
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Leases: Flexible terms available call for details. Cats: Cats are welcome at Castle Club. A $250 non-refundable deposit is required per cat. A $35 monthly pet rent is required per cat. Two maximum.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.