Looks like RENOVATED TWIN is no longer available on Rent.com which means this information is likely out of date.
NARBERTH TWIN - UTILITIES INCLUDED - Recently Renovated - Walk to Town & R5 Train - 20 Min to Phila
3 bedroom/1 bathroom renovated twin available for rent in a GREAT location in downtown Narberth (20 minutes to Philadelphia). It is a spacious 2-story house with a basement and a detached garage.
The entire house is available except for one of the smaller bedrooms that I will need approximately 3 nights per week. I am a male and work full-time in a professional job. I primarily live out of town, however, my work requires that I spend approximatley 3 nights during the week at the house. I am quiet and clean and will keep a very low profile during the nights I am there.
RENT INCLUDES: Cable, Gas, Electric, Water, and Off-Street Parking. House has a garage, basement, dishwasher, washer, and dryer.
* Driveway with off-street parking
* Renovated Kitchen w/ Dishwasher and Garbage Disposal
* New Washer/Dryer
* Yard with Small Area for a Garden
* Garage and Basement for Storage
* Freshly Painted
* Walk to Narberth Shopping District - Restaurants, bars, movie theater, dry cleaners, shops, liquor store, hardware store, etc.
* Walk to R5 SEPTA Train and Bus to Philadelphia
* 20 Min to Center City Philadelphia
* Located Near Park/Playground with Baseball and Soccer Fields and Basketball and Tennis Courts
* Convenient to Route 76 (Schuylkill Expressway), Route 30, and Route 1
* Very safe and nice neighborhood
The house is mostly furnished except for the bedrooms. There is, however, space for your furniture should you choose to bring your own. Available immediately. Minimum 6-month lease. No pets.
Will require one-month rent plus security deposit. Please reply for more information and to schedule and appointment to see the place.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.