Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Business Center
- High Speed Internet Access
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Cable ready
- Convenient to public transportation
- Dishwasher and food disposal
- Friendly 24-hour doorman and concierge
- Furnished and Executive suites
- High-speed Internet
- Housekeeping/dry cleaning available
- License # 219677
- On-site fitness center
- Outdoor heated pool with large sundeck
- Reserved parking included
- Spacious balconies with spectacular views
- Spacious closets
- Train Station on corner of the property
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
- Washer/dryer in every apartment
- Water/Trash removal included
- We now accept College Seniors
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Oversized Closets
Located on City Avenue... Executive House captures the serenity of the suburbs and the sparkle of the city, giving you the best of both worlds. Convenient living at Executive House includes: Reserved parking, spacious floorplans, modern amenities, and spectacular views of the Philadelphia skyline and suburbs. A location close to everything... fine dining, upscale shopping, and numerous entertainment venues provide with stylish options for the lifestyle you deserve. As a matter of convenience, multiple public transportation options are just outside the front door. Executive House is also ideally situated to all major highways, making the drive to 76, 476, 95, and the turnpike just minutes away.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,1 Month,None. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: .
For more information, please
or check availability.
Sunday: Please Call
Call or email the property directly: