Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 3 people recently contacted.
Floor Plans (8)
3 more floor plans
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- Accepts Credit Cards
- Central fire alarm system
- Central trash disposal on every floor
- Controlled access and 24-hour security guard
- Convenient 5 minute drive to I-76
- Dishwasher, disposal, range, fridge
- Electric smoke detectors in each apt.
- Emergency Maintenance
- FREE High Speed Internet access
- FREE State of the art Gym
- Grill area with seating in courtyard and bike rack
- Individually control air and heat
- Landscaped Courtyard
- Modern fully equipped kitchens
- On-site management
- Sprinkler system on ground floor
- Three modern elevators
- Walking Distance to Amtrak and Septa bus routes
Units may feature
The Courts Apartments is a group of historic buildings carefully renovated to offer a completely unique living experience. The exterior of the community has been returned to the elegance of its original, turn of the century design with intricate Victorian red brick work. Behind the controlled access entry, The Courts features a newly remodeled lobby and a spacious inner courtyard that is beautifully landscaped and tastefully detailed with park benches, umbrellas, covered tables with chairs, and a barbeque area for our residents' private enjoyment. There are over 30 available floor plans to choose from and every apartment comes with a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and free internet. The Courts is conveniently located within blocks of Drexel University and the University of Penn campuses. Please call for an appointment today.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.