Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Similar Apartments in or near Phoenixville, PA
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Assigned Parking
- Extra Storage
- Swimming Pool
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Granite Countertops
- Guest Parking
- Walk-in Shower
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
4 BR and Den - Gorgeous House, Phoenixville Suburbs
Located in safe and quiet neighborhood in historic and architectural Phoenixville
Easy access to 422 and I 76 - close to KoP, Chester Springs, Pottstown, Collegeville
Within 7 miles of an Amtrak station, the city provides you with an easy commute to jobs in the surrounding metropolitan areas and easy-access to Philadelphia.
- Phoenixville School District
- Walk-in closets &
- Smaller rooms which could be used as storage or home-office
- The house has big backyard, and beautiful terrace
- Separate dinning area and cozy living room with fire place
- Spacious kitchen with skylights and big arch windows
- Gas cooking,Dishwasher,all new kitchen cabinet, kitchen island
- New washer/dryer
- All new floors and windows
- Modern bathrooms
- Central Heat (Oil)/Air
Multilevel decks with lower patio with great view
Featuring pool accessible from the rear of the main house with chase lounge, diving board.
Additional security deposit required for pets
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.