Search Available Apartments
Similar Apartment rentals in Pittsburgh, PA you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- Covered Parking
- Extra Storage
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- High Speed Internet Access
- Some Paid Utilities
- 24 hour response to emergencies
- 5-acres of private gardens
- Cable and high-speed internet connections
- Emergency Maintenance
- Exercise room open 24 hours
- Express bus line stops in front of the office
- Garage parking and off-street parking available
- Green Community
- Leasing staff to sign for packages
- Management office located on premises
- New/Renovated Interior
- On-site maintenance staff means instant repairs
- Outdoor BBQ, gazebo, picnic benches and tables
- Pets Allowed
- Private security guard
- Private storage room in each apartment
- Swimming pool (seasonal)
- Washer and dryers in each building
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Smoke Free
Unique apartments with an open contemporary design nestled in our 5-acre campus. Located in the upscale Eastside section of Pittsburgh, near hospitals and universities, each apartment is renovated, sunny, and spacious. Closets galore, and the apartment comes with an additional private storage room. The express bus stops at our gate.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,10 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: .
For more information, please call or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.