Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
- This property is no longer listed on Rent.com. For this reason please note that any pricing or description information may not be up-to-date.
Search Available Apartments
- Extra Storage
- Laundry Facility
- 8 Minutes to downtown by bus
- Cable TV Hookup
- Decorative Mantels
- Equipped Kitchen
- Landscaped gardens
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Modern kitchens and baths
- New King Edward 1x1 monthly utilities $90-$115
- New King Edward 2x2 monthly utilities $120-$135
- New King Edward Eff. monthly utilities $70-$100
- One elevator
- Parking garage
- Royal York 1x1 monthly utilities $110-$130
- Royal York 2x1.5 monthly utilities $120-$145
- Royal York 2x2 monthly utilities $120-$145
- Royal York 3x2 monthly utilities $145-$165
- Royal York Efficiency monthly utilities $75-$80
- Spacious closets
- Wide and spacious windows
Units may feature
- Cable Ready
- Oversized Closets
The ideal graduate student housing, this building sits equidistant from both Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh, approximately four blocks away from each campus. With a youthful vibrancy throughout the building, the Bayard Manor is graduate student living at its best.
No Pets. Call for service animal policy.
Please call below to find out about lease terms.
Saturday-Sunday: Please Call