Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
Contact for details
Completely renovated! Just finished a few days ago. Be the first one to use the appliances, shower and all other facilities in this beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bath in the heart of Greenfield. This 2nd floor apartment is brimming with amenities for even the pickiest renters. Very spacious with modern features throughout for comfortable living. A large welcoming kitchen and living space. 15' vaulted ceilings. Hardwood floors throughout.
Call us for an appointment today! Looks even better in person!
Stainless steel appliances: Fridge, stove/oven (gas), microwave, dishwasher, central air, off-street parking available 5PM - 8:30AM, street parking also available, washer/dryer, forced air gas heat, back porch off the bedroom, cable ready, hardwood floors, shared yard, vaulted ceilings
- Utilities paid by tenant
- Security deposit one months rent
- Some pets allowed with management approval. Extra security deposit required.
- $25 application fee per adult for credit/criminal/eviction check
- NO SMOKING
- Must have credit score of 650 or above. Under 650 will still be considered with an additional security deposit of up to 2 months rent. Must have no credit accounts in collections.
- Must gross at least 2.5 times the monthly rent
- We will call previous landlord and employer as well as collect pay stubs.
Pay rent, request maintenance, and contact to your professional property manager online or in person. Ditch the amateurs and rent from a professional property management team.
Real Property Management Pittsburgh strives to provide quality, safe, clean housing to tenants who want the same. We strive to improve lives and our communities by continuously elevating property management standards.
Contact us to schedule a showing.
Pets Accepted. Cats Allowed. Call for service animal policy.
Creating an account allows you to acccess your saved and contacted properties on any device. Already have an account?
We are experiencing technical difficulties at the moment. Please try again later.