Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Extra Storage
- On Site Maintenance
- On Site Management
- Fitness Center
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer In Unit
- 24-Hour emergency maintenance
- Bark Park
- Central Heat
- Close to downtown West Chester
- Comcast Available
- Complimentary refreshments and fresh baked cookies
- Concierge-type services
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fios Available
- Full-size washer/dryer available
- Huge walk-in closets
- Just Like New: Distinctively renovated interiors
- New ultra efficient, on-demand hot water systems
- New/Renovated Interior
- Private Entrances
- Townhomes feature double vanity sinks
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Flooring
- Oversized Closets
Live minutes away from the heart of Historic Downtown West Chester while you enjoy the value of the TGM Halstead Apartments.
Discover TGM Halstead Apartments in West Chester, PA, where convenience, style, and comfort are the priority. Live in a beautiful, quiet setting just minutes from the heart of historic West Chester, where you can enjoy an array of fine dining, great shopping, and all the charm this town offers.
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details)
Dog Policy: 100 Pound Weight Limit. Maximum 2 dogs per apartment. Restrictions: Call for breed restrictions No more than 2 pets total per apartment (dogs and/or cats and not to exceed 100 pounds total combined weight)
Cat Policy: Maximum 2 cats per apartment. Restrictions: No more than 2 pets total per apartment (dogs and/or cats and not to exceed 100 pounds total combined weight)
For more information, please
or check availability.
TGM CommunitiesView all TGM Communities properties
Call or email the property directly:
Ratings & Reviews
Office staff are friendly and kind. Maintenance guys are responsive and have practical advice. Would be excell Read Moreent if . . .
* trash rules were better enforced - lots of unflattened boxes taking up room.
* many bags left in front of doors.
* foul-smelling dog waste recepticals too close to units' windows!
* Playground seesaw, jungle gym and slide are missed, safe ones should be restored.
December 27, 2013