Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.
Contact this property
- Club House
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Internet Included
- 2 Bay Covered Carwash
- Accepts Electronic Payments
- Banjo Raised Kitchen Counter Bar
- Carwash Center
- Complimentary Gold's Gym Membership
- Conference Room
- Contemporary Clubroom with Resident Socials
- Convenient to shopping and dining
- Conveniently located to shopping, dining and do...
- Corporate Billing Available
- Covered Two-Bay Car Wash
- Distinguished Deluxe Upgrades Available
- DISTINGUISHED UPGRADE
- Emergency Maintenance
- Expansive Green Park w/ Playground
- Expansive Walk in closets
- Extended cable and cable internet
- Fireplaces in Select Units
- Full Concierge Service
- Full Size Waher/Dryer Connections
- Fully Furnished Apartment Homes Available
- Galley Kitchens
- Garden plots
- Gourmet Coffee Bar
- New/Renovated Interior
- Package Acceptance and Delivery
- PARK VIEW
- Play Ground
- POOL VIEW
- Poolside Grilling and Dining
- Porcelain Tubs, Tile Shower
- Resident Guest Suite
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Separate Laundry Room
- Short Term Lease
- Sparkling Swimming Pool complete with Picnic Ar...
- Volleyball Court
- Walking distance to Shopping and Dining
- Wi-Fi Internet at Pool
- WOODS VIEW
Units may feature
- Vaulted Ceilings
Convenient Southside Location...Newly Remodeled Apartment Homes Available...
Experience the spirited tradition and style of the old south. 19 gracious acres in a quiet secluded area off of Pine Log Road, yet central to shopping, dining, schools and cultural centers yet just minutes from Augusta, GA and only 45 miles from downtown Columbia. Our professional on-site management & maintenance staff look forward to welcoming you home. Churchill Commons was voted "BEST OF THE BEST" 2003, 2005 - 2010 by readers of the Aiken Standard! Set amidst century old oaks, the stately timeless design evokes a feeling of timeless luxury. Make your reservation for your new home today and see why Churchill Commons is the Talk of the Town!
Dogs Allowed. Cats Allowed. Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 6 months, 12 months, 14 months (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Pet Policy: Pets allowed, must be 1 year of age requires a Non-Refundable $300 Pet Fee, per pet. Some breed restrictions apply, weight limit 65 lbs per pet, 2 pets allowed.
For more information, please
or check availability.
Estates ManagementView all Estates Management properties
Call or email the property directly:
Ratings & Reviews
Churchill Commons Resident
The staff is good, rent affordable, but the environment and atmosphere has changed and they places are not "lu Read Morexury" quality anymore.
December 14, 2013
When I had water damage to my apartment from the upstairs resident's washing machine flooding and water damage Read More to personal belongings it was "my problem." One year on Christmas Eve my apartment became infested with mice. the mice caused great damage with leaving feces and urine everywhere including in my piano. They were efficient with exterminating the mice, however the damages to my personal property once again was my problem. When I moved out they found every possable "damage" and charged me.
December 27, 2013