Contact PropertyCheck Availability
people have contacted since you. 7 people recently contacted.
Features & Amenities
Conveniently located in Goose Creek at the corner of Old State Road and Redbank Road. Just moments away from the Naval Weapons Station and close to Walmart, Northwoods Mall and many other shopping centers.
Apartment 1 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Access
- 20 minutes to Charleston
- Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living room
- Huge oversized closets
- Washer and Dryer connections in every apartment
- Screened porches and large balconies
- Cable and high-speed Internet access available
- Berkley County School District
- Pet friendly with some restrictions
- Water, sewer, and trash included
- Enormous open floorplans
- Fenced-in playground
- Steps from the Naval Weapons Station
- Easy access to shopping and major routes
- Some Paid Utilities
- Pets Allowed
- Corporate Billing Available
- Emergency Maintenance
- Wireless Internet Access
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
- Oversized Closets
- Disability Access
Cats & Dogs OK. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: .
For more information, please call toll free at or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center