Similar Apartment rentals in Summerville, SC you might also be interested in:
Floor Plans (0)
Prices, specials, features and availability subject to change.
- On Site Maintenance
- Swimming Pool
- Laundry Facility
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Utilities Included
- Some Paid Utilities
- 20 minutes to Historic Downtown Charleston
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Close to shopping
- Dorchester II School District
- Kiddie pool
- Located in a quaint residential neighborhood
- Located in beautiful Summerville
- New Coinless Clothes Care Center
- Pet weight limit 25 lbs.
- Pets fully mature and at least 1 year old
- Play area
- Pool with fountain
- Residential Neighborhood Setting
- Two toned custom painted interiors
- Washer/dryer connections **Select units, addtl $20
- Water/Sewer/Trash Included
- Within walking distance to Flowertown Elementary
- Within walking distance to Summerville High School
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
One and Two bedroom apartment homes. Located in Summerville's award winning school district, close to grocery stores, shopping, great dining, and entertainment.
Pets Accepted. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: Limit 2 pets per apt. home. 25lb size limit full grown. Dogs or cats must be 1 yr or older. Current shot records required.
Get Free Moving Quotes
- Here's how it works:
- Enter your move info.
- Receive up to six quotes.
- Choose your favorite.
- Start packing.
Enter your contact information so moving companies can contact you with a free quote.
Qualified movers assess your needs and prepare an estimate. It takes about two business days.
They contact you directly to discuss their services and costs.
You choose the company that works best for you.
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Find commute times to your work, school, gym and more.