Similar Rentals in Summerville, SC you might also be interested in:
Features & Amenities
Come home to a quaint residential setting just outside Summerville. Enjoy the peaceful setting, great schools and a management staff willing to please. Visit today to see all the exciting changes inside and out!
Apartment 96 units
Pet friendly: Cats allowed Dogs allowed
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court(s)
- Washer & Dryer Connections
- Laundry Facility
- Utilities Included
- Cable Ready
- High Speed Internet Access
- Located in beautiful Summerville
- Pool with fountain
- Play area
- Kiddie pool
- Washer/dryer connections **Select units, addtl $20
- Residential Neighborhood Setting
- Pets fully mature and at least 1 year old
- Within walking distance to Summerville High School
- Within walking distance to Flowertown Elementary
- 20 minutes to Historic Downtown Charleston
- Close to shopping
- Located in a quaint residential neighborhood
- Two toned custom painted interiors
- Pet weight limit 25 lbs.
- Dorchester II School District
- 24 Hour Emergency Maintenance
- Water/Sewer/Trash Included
- New Coinless Clothes Care Center
- Some Paid Utilities
Units may feature
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan(s)
Cats & Dogs OK. Call for service animal policy.
Our lease terms are: 12 Months,6 Months,9 Months. (Please note that lease terms may vary, are subject to change without notice, and are based on availability. Inquire with property staff for complete details).
Cat Policy: .
Dog Policy: 25 Pound Weight Limit.Breed Restrictions: Weight Restrictions.
For more information, please call toll free at or check availability.
Call or email the property directly:Check Availability
Maps & Neighborhood Info
Rent.com Moving Resources
Let Rent.com help you have a smooth and easy move. Visit the Moving Center